Thursday, May 20, 2010

Multimedia sprint



Today lots of people arrived for the first day of the Multimedia/Edu sprint including myself. 2 hours drive to Las Vegas, 4 hour flight to DC, 7.5 hour flight to Zurich, then another 3 on the train. I would have slept on the plane, but there were crying babies (and I was excited to get here). Mario is a great host and has all our needs taken care of, it's great to be here. I've met a few developers I've only known on irc so far, so it's been good though I am tired.

On one flight I did make a todo list of stuff I'd like to get done while here so will start to work away at that now. The plan so far is tomorrow to get all together and decide what we each want to do (and do the same each morning I believe). Anyway, enough for now, just wanted to get my 2 cents in about the day 1 :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anyone interested in starting a Google Wave for the sprint for those of us who couldn't attend?