Wednesday, July 25, 2007

More boring progress

My wife read my blog the other day. Needless to say, she thinks I'm more dull than she did before ;)

Anyway, yesterday was a state holiday to celebrate pioneers that first came to Utah http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Day_(Utah) . So I got the day off of work and spent the day at home (not really anything pioneer related at home, but it was hot outside). I spent most of the morning doing some more work in kdeeducore library on kvtml 2. The rest of the day was spent playing video games, and watching a movie with my brother.

As far as kvtml 2 goes, now the reader is almost done, except for a couple crucial parts I'd like to ask Frederik about before I proceed, and the writer has progressed to the point that I can convert old format kanagram and khangman files to the new format. I've realized that kanagram has been missing me lately, as my todo is getting longer instead of shorter there. Well that's enough rambling for one post I think.

No comments: